Don't worry. We have all class certified divers in our database to serve your vessel. If you are not sure where vessel will visit next, please just inform us what UW service your need. Then we will resolve your problems immediately once her shedule is fixed.
• Pre-purchase, Pre/Post Charter Surveys
• Underwater Inspection In Lieu Of Dry Dock(UWILD)
• Underwater Inspections On Rudders And Bearings.
• Underwater Hull Paint/Epoxy/Coating Inspection And Application.
• Complete Hull Surveys, Including Still And Video Colour Photography Documentation
• Complete Running Gear Inspection, Including Struts, Fairwaters, Rope Guards, Propellers
• Pre And Post Dry Dock Inspections In Compliance With All Major Classification Societies
• Damage Assessment Inspections
• Ultrasonic Testing(Weld Flaw & Crack Detection)
• Magnetic Particle (Crack Detection)
• NDT(Non-Destructive Testing) Inspections Of Hull Shell Plating And Other Underwater Appendages.
• Bottom Survey At Berths Or Anchorages To Locate And Remove Obstructions Hazardous To Vessels.
• Stern Seal Inspections
• Rig Move Surveys
• Site Clearance Verification
• Level II, III & IV Platform Inspections
• Special Inspections At Request Of Ship Owners/ Representative, Classification Surveyors And Insurers.
West Africa Marine Service Limited Tel:+234 806 243 0166 (24hours) Mob:+234 809 299 9487 (24hours) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web:www.wamarine.com Skype: bill.jia Whatsapp: +86 150 2663 6864 Add: 150A, Commercial Road, Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria